Thursday, December 11, 2008

It wasn't a great performance, but it felt great to be singing up there once more.

I lost alot of my voice in the middle of little birds (first song) and that was quite devastating, but I still left the stage feeling good that I didn't back out of it. Lux arumque's my favourite song of the four, and it was the piece we did best at although it wasn't "optimum" as well but... (so many buts)


I just really want to thank the choir, this is really my last performance with you guys, Jiayou okay! Don't give up, just try your best in the future I'm sure you all will do everyone proud! So don't say sorry, actually I feel quite :/ for losing my voice too, it was so sudden! During rehearsals it was better than normal and I couldn't hit alot of notes just like that during the performance. ):


Anyways, Thankyou AHSChoir and MrToh :)

Somehow this performance (and the whole process) made me feel like joining choir again. Lux Arumque is so beautiful...






Good things about today:

My back doesn't hurt as much now. The pain was really terrible yesterday, but a miracle happened and it only hurts like, 10 % now.

My brother also bought me a cup of bubble tea today, something he haven't done for a long time. That cheered me up alot and it was actually quite touching.

I dropped a whole bunch of stuff into the box today, and I hope you guys would know what I'm talking about really soon :)

I felt surprised about something, and I was amused at something else too!

I love lux arumque





I'm going to hk tomorrow, its a Cathay morning flight. I wonder if that's a good thing, I'll definitely miss Singapore ALOT. At least there's VERY FAST internet connection there. Maybe I'll bring you guys on a tour around THE SMALL house.

No comments: